Project Title: NEW LIFE CHILD SUPPORT PROGRAM
- Integrated Education Development Program (IEDEP)
Integrated Education Development Programs (IEDEP) is implemented by the NEW LIFE CHILD FUND UGANDA. It aims at providing integrated education system. The education program intends to provide Quality Education Resource Gap “QEREG” created by the political, economic and social rigidities in Ugandan education and the project and education members of the society EPI especially the orphans and other vulnerable children category.
The project goal is to integrate kindergarten education, the foundational education program to the infants, an education program totally ignored by the government to the private sector with the primary formal education emphasizing quality education enabling orphaned and vulnerable children to achieve competitive quality education and secondary education emphasizing competitive quality and quality education program to the orphans.
The program aims at providing vocational education to cater for pupils and students flow out at all levels providing training and skills impartation especially in the artistic trades. The program involves integrating primary school dropout, secondary school dropout and order orphans and vulnerable children in the education system enabling children to acquire skills.
The project major component includes:-
- The Project Design.
- Project expected outputs and targets of :-
- Kindergarten or nursery education provision program.
- The primary school education program.
- The secondary school education program.
- Vocation school and other programs of education such as catch-up program for over aged children, literacy program of all the children and the community members.
- Project management and administration.
- Project projected outputs, evaluation and monitoring.