The project goal is to support orphans, vulnerable and disadvantaged children with education support to offer new life and hope. Integration of education structures of kindergarten infant schools yielding to primary to secondary and secondary to universities or tertiary institutions. Drop-out pupils or students shall be absorbed in business schools or vocational schools.
The project intends to develop an integrated education system catering for the orphan and other vulnerable children through;
- Kindergarten or nursery education to give children a strong background. Providing quality primary education with proper facilities, qualified teachers highly motivated.
- Provide secondary school to those children from the poor background.
- Provide vocational education to school dropouts with a view to equip them with artistic trade especially students or pupils who are mentally weak and to those identified to have specific talents.
- Provide limited accommodation to the homeless children through the boarding school and guardians, children care givers partnership program.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive nutrition of balanced diet to the children.
- Develop a self-sustaining Medicare program to cater for the children’s needs and meet the Medicare needs to the community members.
In development of the project activities and their subsequent implementation, the project is expected to be constrained with funding. The funding of the projects is very problematic especially the current global financial turmoil caused by the unpredictable money markets affecting mainly the developed nations and consequently impacting negatively on dependant economies and non – governmental organizations funded through donations.
The constraint is fundamental as major well intentioned programs of the project could not be implemented. The project management however under the finance committee is expected to manage finances with strict accounting procedures put in place. Members are expected to implement the programs through voluntary spirit minimizing on allowances and salaries. Project shall generate income to the supplement donations. Voluntary labor to produce bricks for contraction, manual labors is projected to provide a relief of the financial input and contribute to own project input.